Frequently Asked Questions

1.

Do I need to purchase my domain and web hosting plan separately?

Great News! No, you do not. We pride ourselves in being a full-service trustworthy web design company. Full service means that we setup your WIX hosting and domain for you. Included in your package price ( Gold and Platinum) is WIX Web hosting (1- Year Premium Plan) and a Free 1- Year Domain Voucher with Private Registration. We value the trust of our clients and want you to have a seamless experience. That experience involves leaving all the work to us!

2.

What is an After Design Training Session?

The After Design Training Session is a conference call by phone or video where we walk you through each page of your website. On each page we ask if you would like anything to be changed or updated. We take our time and show you how to access your email marketing services, change or update your payment information, update your picture galleries, prices, products and much more. This session is for you, so we do not rush the call at all. We take detailed notes on what you would like to be changed and make the proper adjustments so that you can have a website that blows your mind.

3.

Is it mandatory to have a premium plan?

Yes, Seriously Creative Designs only works with premium plans because it gives us full access to design without limitations. Also, it gives your business a more professional appeal.

4.

Can I purchase a logo without a website?
 

Yes, you sure can. We know that sometimes clients may not be ready for such a big step in their business with a website. So, we highly recommend the first step to starting off is to get a professional and marketable logo designed. At this time, we do not offer logo design services. Please check back with us in the future.

5.

Do you offer a payment plan?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business we do not. However, for all website packages we do break payments down: 75% to begin the project and the remaining balance of 25% is due at the end of the project and prior to the After Design Training Session. Please review our Terms and conditions for more details.

6.

Do you offer refunds?

Seriously Creative Designs does not provide refunds for any services. Once payment has been made to us, the project will begin in the time frame given to the client. Please review our Terms and Conditions for more details.

7.

If I already purchased my domain, can I use it with Wix?

Absolutely! We know how to transfer your domain and connect it to your new website with WIX. Just leave it to us!

8.

Do you revamp WordPress, Big Cartel, Squarespace, Weebly, Go Daddy or Shopify websites?

Our sincere apologizes for the inconvenience. However, we pride ourselves in exclusively designing with WIX platforms only.

9.

Do you offer services to "all" entrepreneurs?

At this time, Seriously Creative Designs exclusively work with women entrepreneurs only. However, we have a highly reputable source that we can refer to male clients.

10.

What is the turnaround time for each website design?

Seriously Creative Designs works diligently on every project to make sure it completely blows our clients mind! Therefore, it is advised that you give the project ample time for completion for these reasons: revisions may be needed, it may be a peak in the orders received and prior work received may take longer than expected. For Web Design services, please allow a minimum of 4-5 weeks. However, please note that the duration of time also depends largely on the communication between the designer and the client - timely feedback is imperative. Please review our Terms and Conditions for more details.

 

If you would like a rush on your web design, we can discuss that during the Free Consultation. Please note that a rush fee will be applied to the project’s total.

11.

Do you design online clothing boutique websites?

Seriously Creative Designs exclusively focuses on original creations and showcasing original work that women have been creating, designing or making over time. We turn hidden hobbies into professional businesses and brands.  

Our professional recommendation would be for you to use "Big Cartel or Shopify" because those two are catered more to online clothing boutiques. 

  • Instagram - Black Circle

Atlanta, Georgia

© 2018 by Seriously Creative Designs, LLC